Our family has had a bit of excitement lately. Jessica received her mission call and will be serving in the California Fresno Mission (aka The Lord's Vineyard). With the arrival of her mission call came a trip to the temple for her endowment. Jessica's two favorite temples are Salt Lake and San Diego, so we decided to make a trip to San Diego so she could have family time before she leaves. And with Lamar's suggestion, we made a couple stops along the way.
We went to Sea World after the temple since it's one of my favorite places to go. The girls and I fed the dolphins.
Up close with Shamu.
The whale show was my favorite part! And I guess Jeremy helped make the video for the daytime show "Believe," so he warned us about the obnoxious music. We almost bought him the dvd, but figured he wouldn't really appreciate it.
I'm new to this blogging thing so I hope you'll post comments. We'd love feedback. I'd also love to know if you have a blog, because I love seeing what's new and exciting in my friends and family's lives.
YEAH! Welcoming to the blogging world. Your first post is just perfect and I'm so excited to reading many, many more! Plus, seeing photos are the best!
ReplyDeleteLooks like such a great vacation. Mary Ann loves her "Shamu". I love it too, as it's sooooo soft!
It's exciting that we'll see you all right after Christmas for Jessica's farewell.
Loves!