As you can tell, Sister Jensen was more than happy to leave. I was questioning how it would be to have the new "drop at the curb system". I loved it. At least you can quietly cry and not feed off of those that are sobbing. The Elders were so happy and you could just feel all the excitement in the air.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Sister Jensen is on her way
We stopped at Desert Hills High to say goodbye to Kelsie. We just had to get one more hug in.
We stopped at the MTC on our way to Salt Lake. It was good that we did because on Wednesday, it was so crowded.
On Tuesday night we went to Italian Village for pizza benders. The Jensen Grandparents treated us all to dinner. It was so fun to see everyone. Jessica is really going to miss Mary Ann, the youngest Jensen cousin. She truly brings a smile to everyone that she meets.

As you can tell, Sister Jensen was more than happy to leave. I was questioning how it would be to have the new "drop at the curb system". I loved it. At least you can quietly cry and not feed off of those that are sobbing. The Elders were so happy and you could just feel all the excitement in the air.
As you can tell, Sister Jensen was more than happy to leave. I was questioning how it would be to have the new "drop at the curb system". I loved it. At least you can quietly cry and not feed off of those that are sobbing. The Elders were so happy and you could just feel all the excitement in the air.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So fun to see photos. Jessica told me that she had to make one last stop to say bye to Kelsie. I love the photo. You were smart to take the "MTC" photo the day before, that was such a great idea. We got a letter from our favorite Sister Missionary yesterday. Sounds like she is loving being a missionary, we are so glad. Ok, sidenote: Mary Ann just came over and wanted to "I want to see pictures of Cousin Jessica, Aunt Susan, Uncle Mar." Yeah! She knows you all now! That makes me so happy. "Look, it's Kelsie, I love her, she's nice. Kelsie nice, so nice." All that in quotes was said by yours truly. She loves to 'write letters' and draw pictures for her sweet cousin, whom she misses. :) Keeps the posts comin' I love seeing everything!
ReplyDeleteThat picture of Jessica on the MTC curb is so neat. You can really see the excitement on the faces of all the missionaries around her, including Jessica.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, nice job on your first solo post!